Remember the project manager I told you about in “Advertising Project Managers“? The thank you note girl? I don’t talk to her that much and now I know why. She just announced to everyone in hearing distance, “I can’t make the post mortem this afternoon. I have to go pick up my babies at daycare because they close at 5.” Which is fine (except the ‘babies’ thing, which is as bad as calling your 2 year old child 24 months old) – but she said it in baby talk. Maybe I’ll punch her in the head later. Nah…wouldn’t want to mess up her widdle itsy bitsy nosey posey.
- To my client: Introduce me as a "great gal" one more time, and you'll get Khao Yao right where you expect it. 1 year ago
- Just realized I've based my entire life's goals on imitating Patsy. buzzfeed.com/floperry/perio… 1 year ago
- If you're cynical and disdainful, you're doing a good job. Yay me! brandingstrategyinsider.com/2015/12/enthus… via BrandingInsider 1 year ago
- Explains why I'm single. Why Men Don’t Like Funny Women - The Atlantic theatlantic.com/health/archive… 1 year ago
- This is so wrong. Ideas come from a bottle. #fact twitter.com/fastcodesign/s… 1 year ago