I know. Your client requires non-union talent. Or you hate the residuals and you don’t really know the rules are for talent on the web. But jesus fucking christ people! Be a little more picky – especially for a new brand launch. Or else, you’ll end up with something like the hot mess that is this site. I guarantee this is talent provided wardrobe, too.
Archive | green screen RSS feed for this section
- Besides the point that Spotify thinks I like Harry Connick Jr. (so?), they done right with the Gmail integration. http://t.co/HtSHqoZZie 2 weeks ago
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 2 months ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 2 months ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 2 months ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 2 months ago