Note on my desk this morning from my boss “requesting” my presence with the rest of the group at conferences in Manhattan and LA. A request means I can turn it down though, right? I never get anything from these things except for having to smile and shake hands a lot and a pocket full of business cards.
After 2 weeks of client (and boss) hell and out of town conferences, I finally can breathe! I promise to never leave you like that again. Unless something better comes along, of course. Kidding. Kind of.
I so love that European agencies can get away with banners like this (below) – this reminds me of the business trip I just got back from…the suitcase part, obviously. I got so much schwag at the conference, I’ll be good on t-shirts and flash drives for a while. Banner for the NHS by UK shop Grand Union – very nice job.
(via Banner Blog)
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago