This is a broadcast reel for Digital Kitchen‘s 2007 work, but you can easily see this translated to the web. At least that’s what our agency is striving towards. Sofa king amazing. I’ve watched it twice already this morning.
- Besides the point that Spotify thinks I like Harry Connick Jr. (so?), they done right with the Gmail integration. http://t.co/HtSHqoZZie 2 weeks ago
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 2 months ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 2 months ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 2 months ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 2 months ago