This is a broadcast reel for Digital Kitchen‘s 2007 work, but you can easily see this translated to the web. At least that’s what our agency is striving towards. Sofa king amazing. I’ve watched it twice already this morning.
- Those who think there is a separate discipline of "shopper marketing" are dimwitted nincompoops. Yes, you. 10 months ago
- Tons of UK planners still use Typepad. Is it some sort of retro thing I'm missing out on? Maybe I can resurrect my Prodigy account. 10 months ago
- Devs say 5 months to code a 7 page site. Haven't pissed myself this much since that (recent) evening I mistook Ambien for Xanax. 10 months ago
- At-home laser hair removal + client meeting + skirt = lost revenue. 11 months ago
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 year ago