Like this site for the Swedish Armed Forces officer recruitment. Not sure who did the creative. It’s deceptively simple, but you can tell a lot went into the dev. Some v. nice papervision in there. And the sound design is fabulous – make sure you wear headphones or you’ll wonder what the hell I’m talking about. I took the test and the guy at the end said I’m below average. I’ll never be an officer in the Swedish Armed Forces. Dammit all to hell.
- Besides the point that Spotify thinks I like Harry Connick Jr. (so?), they done right with the Gmail integration. http://t.co/HtSHqoZZie 2 weeks ago
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 2 months ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 2 months ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 2 months ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 2 months ago