Not me, dummy. I’m having a terrible time with that. Apparently, no one needs a snarky bitch like me in their agency. I can be nice, really. Not often, but occasionally. This guy, Errol Schwartz, a senior in the New Media Design program at the Rochester Institute of Technology, will have agencies chomping at the bit to hire him. Check out his portfolio. Very nice everything. Needs a proofreader, but what good creative spells well anyway?
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago