And if you don’t believe it, read this article in the Richmond Times-Dispatch about two advertising execs, Brian Gordon from The Martin Agency and Barry Martin from The Idea Center, who saved a woman from a burning house on Monday. So all advertising people are NOT self-centered SOBs. Go figure!
- Besides the point that Spotify thinks I like Harry Connick Jr. (so?), they done right with the Gmail integration. http://t.co/HtSHqoZZie 2 weeks ago
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 2 months ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 2 months ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 2 months ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 2 months ago