Or maybe it’s just a northern European/home improvement thing. Don’t get me wrong – the full screen video on this site for Jotun is great (creative by apt in Oslo). Very nicely done- everyone should be doing this – video in boxes/players is so 2005. Oh damn. One of my main projects right now has a lady in a box. It’s a nice box in 3D, but still a goddamn box. Try making up what the people are saying in the video – good times. Include a strap-on in the conversation and it’s really fun. The music on the site is totally bizarre. Makes me want to watch late night Cinemax or slit my wrists. I can’t decide.
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago