I like this one from the Feuer Agency in Munich. It’s not in English, but you’ll figure it out. I especially like Francois, Ulla and Volker, who’s got some serious moves. I’m back in the Christmas spirit now. Just don’t listen for too long or you’ll feel as if you’ve eaten too many mushrooms and are sitting in the hallway of a Pink Floyd laser light show with your head in your hands. If you want to see most all of the agency holiday promos out there, go here – BannerBlog’s got a slew of them.
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago