I totally thought this UK microsite for Burger King, Angry-Gram, would annoy me. There’s so many sites out there with that interactive send-to-a-friend bullshit that it’s getting tired and old. I’m still getting Monk-e-mail for chrissake! But Crispin, Porter + Bogusky actually made it fun. The VO guy is perfect and the intuitive drop downs are a nice touch. I want a cheeseburger now, though.
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago