Or, a Stella just tastes damn good with a plate of overcooked fries. Glad I stopped at 2 last night, I’m attempting to keep to my promise at least twice a week. Brand New School has done the most amusing shorts for DDB Chicago for the site Here’s To Beer. Premise is you’re having a beer with various historical celebrities. I quite like the Earl of Sandwich. Or maybe I just like sandwiches. Mmmm. I’m hungry. Either way, nice job by DDB to engage Brand New School. Check out the shorts at the microsite or at BNS’ project page.
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago