We’re having a slow revenue month here. And while my boss never has a problem with the costs of the hotels in which I stay, he just screamed at me for a half hour for staying in a fairly nice hotel (okay, it was a Ritz-Carlton) for a 3 night business trip. He’s never done that before. Now, I’m definitely not a materialistic person – for god’s sake, I’d rather eat dinner at some Mexican dive than a nice restaurant – but my one indulgence is nice hotels. God. The shade of purple he turned makes me think I’ll be staying in Motel 6s from now on. Hope they leave the light on for me.
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 2 months ago