I could have used this yesterday when our photographer showed us the final versions of our new staff photos. Maybe I could have made myself look a little more presentable. I mean, he retouched my photo (a lot…), but I still look like I had a few the night before. Oh. I did. Anyway, this free, light, online version of Photoshop, called Photoshop Express, isn’t available yet, but John Nack from Adobe says it will be soon.
- Besides the point that Spotify thinks I like Harry Connick Jr. (so?), they done right with the Gmail integration. http://t.co/HtSHqoZZie 2 weeks ago
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 2 months ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 2 months ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 2 months ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 2 months ago