..at the hotel yesterday when I was checking out and we ended up talking for a half hour. He wasn’t pretty, so don’t even go there. But at the end of our conversation, he asked me to come interview for a client-side position in the marketing department where he works. I Googled him this morning just to make sure he was for real after he left a message on my phone. My question is this: should I consider leaving the agency life that I so love (well, obviously not always) and go back to being the order-giver? I’d be a whole lot less stressed, but would I be bored?
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago