I feel like a prisoner at Alcatraz looking at the lights of San Francisco. I can see freedom, but I just can’t get to it. We have this rich media site launching for one of our core clients on Friday and I feel like we’re almost done, but not quite. Client still owes us assets. I ask and ask and ask. I just know they’ll give them to us 12 hours before the site goes live. Then they’ll get pissed because we’re late. And I’ll be out of town, worrying the entire time that it’s going to blow up (okay, maybe not the entire time). I gotta go out and get my xanax refilled at lunch.
- Besides the point that Spotify thinks I like Harry Connick Jr. (so?), they done right with the Gmail integration. http://t.co/HtSHqoZZie 2 weeks ago
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 2 months ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 2 months ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 2 months ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 2 months ago