LOVE this site that features the creative departments of various agencies. I was just talking to one of our art directors yesterday about our upcoming office move and he was thinking of hiring a truck to move his area’s various accouterments, which include 3 unicorn posters and a collection of rubber ducks. My favorite photo on Ad To The Bone so far is the one below from Wieden + Kennedy in Portland. I wish I still had a soul to sell – I sold mine a long time ago for a ball gag and a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago