As I was limping out of work at 8:15 last night, I noticed the conference room door was shut and the suits that had been in there all day were still there. I had heard them earlier on their cells in the hallway whispering in their fancy European accents. The accents made me want to sleep with half of them, but that’s another story. The announcement is coming tomorrow and I still don’t know who’s taking us over. I hope they impose their Euro-trash, advertising agency dress codes on us so I can wear long skinny black scarves and pointy shoes. More to come.
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago