I really, really don’t know what to say about this banner ad (below) I saw on FitSugar tonight (I love the whole TeamSugar thing, regardless) for a company called the Lord’s Gym. At first, I thought it was a joke, but then I clicked on it and realized…well, I realized there are some people out there who are very….different. As far as the creative goes, scaring people with bizarre images does not induce qualified click traffic. I wonder how many impressions the gym bought on the network and if we’ll all be seeing the ads everywhere soon. What do you think? I really want to make an off color joke about this ad….it’s too easy!
- Here's a quick tip on hiring a new agency: if their site has a loading screen, don't. 1 month ago
- Buddy, you're not being "aged out" of digital - you've just stopped thinking about what is and what could be and everybody knows it. 1 month ago
- @carlosx Why thanks, Mr. X! 1 month ago
- Am I the only one that thinks Sir Martin Sorrell is a total jackass? 1 month ago
- Female ad execs make less than men because most are certifiable, as illustrated in this stock art read.bi/100bUYM @BI_Advertising 1 month ago